Thursday 14 March 2024

Butterflies

 Good evening all,

I made this card for our challenge over at MAWTT, however I then realised I had used the incorrect theme and my card making stuff is since packed away for moving house. So I wasn't able to use this card for the challenge blog, but I still wanted to share it with you all.

I thought the theme was butterflies, when in fact it is Trains, Planes and Automobiles - do pop over to the blog to see what the DT have made. In the meantime here is my incorrect card:


I started by layering a piece of black card onto a white card blank. As I wanted a chalkboard effect I used some white die-cuts from my stash of a flower and a butterfly. I then added a butterfly peel-off on the white section, which is a black glitter peel-off. Finally I added a domed sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
MMM #221 Spring/flowers/weather
TIOT - Spring
AYLI - Monochrome or Colourful- While I find colourful easier to do, I do like the simple elegance of a monochromatic card
craftycatz #667 Monochrome

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. Lol, very cute little Spring details - glad it works for us! Love these pretty dies! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a striking and elegant monochrome card. Thank you so much for sharing at AYLI. Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.