Monday 1 January 2024

Something new?

Happy New Year everybody!

We have a new challenge starting today over at MAWTT, with the theme of using a new craft item. Unfortunately, I haven't got any new craft items - however there was a new baby at the end of last year, which I made a birth sampler for. This is a Gorjuss design for Autumn and took me around 50 hours to complete.


We would love to see what new things you have got!!

I would like to enter my birth sampler into the following challenges;
Alphabet Challenge - T for Texture (it is all stitched so there is texture)
SimonSaysMonday - a new start


Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Hi Happy New Year, This looks wonderful for the new baby, thank you Tinz, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful and congratulations on the new arrival too.

    Happy New Year.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me again!

    Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge too.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.