Thursday 11 January 2024

Love Moose

 Hi guys,

Our first challenge of the year started yesterday over at I Love Promarkers. I am late posting as I was out at a music bingo event last night - which was very unique!

Anyway - here is my DT creation using Mortimer the motivational moose from Dr Digi.


I actually coloured him using chameleon pens and then fussy cut the image. I layered him onto a piece of newsprint patterned paper that was die-cut with a stitched square die from M&C (The Works). This was then layered onto a purple glitter cardstock die-cut from the largest square. This was all layered onto a purple base card.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

TheCardConcept #203 New Year Love (Inspired by the theme)

CraftyCalendar - Anything Goes

SimonSaysWednesday - Cute Critter


I am currently watching Supernatural (which is getting a little far fetched at season 5, but still enjoyable to watch whilst stitching). I am reading Dr Alexander Shulgin's The Nature of Drugs, which I will be aiming to review for you once I have finished it. I am also currently watching 'The Mist' the series, which I am almost at the end of, so I will try and provide a review for that for you in the next few posts.

However, back to the live music bingo. This is a Bingo card with artists/songs or both on there (three rounds - first is songs, second is artists and third was a combination of the two). There is a guitarist that plays the song (just the first 30 secs -1 min) and you have to be the first to shout if you get a line/two lines/full house. My team won diddly squat, but it was certainly great fun!

Hope you are all having a good start to the year,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. How cute! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at The Card Concept. We appreciate you and hope to have you join us again soon.
    Karen L, DT
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the love-sick moose, he's adorable. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mortimer the love moose is just adorable! Thanks so much for sharing him with us for this month's Card Concept challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.