Wednesday 24 January 2024

Down on the Farm

Hi all,

We have a new challenge started today over at I Love Promarkers, with the optional theme of 'Down on the Farm'.

I have used Lil chicks for my card, from our sponsor SheepSki Designs .


I coloured the image with the following promarker pens: orange, honeycomb, plum preserve, cool grey 3, gold, maroon, cardinel red, warm grey 2, caramel, chestnut, dusky pink. I then fussy cut the image (roughly) before layering onto a foiled patterned paper. this was in my stash and I believe it was from a magazine. I layered this onto a 6x6 base card and then simply added a sentiment from a papermania collection.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

MTTC #525 Something New (image)

craftycalendar - Anything Goes

sheepski #82 Anything Goes

 Thanks for taking the time to read my blog post,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. A wonderful card. I love the paper you've chosen for the background, it's perfect for the image. And the colouring is awesome. Thanks for joining us at My Time To Craft. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super card, I love the little farmyard scene. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month.
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.