Tuesday 16 January 2024

Blue Birthday

 They say January is the month of the blues - so I made a blue bird birthday postcard :)


I used a holographic birthday card to make the postcard base (it does say happy birthday across the middle). I then simply added a glitter sentiment topper, and some blue tit toppers, with the main one being from Hunkydory.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Craftycalendar - Anything Goes

mmm #217 Happy Birthday

TIOT - Winter Blues

SimonSaysMonday - Sparkle and shine

polkadoodles wk2 Winter Birthdays

sundaypostcardart - Bluebird


Thanks for taking the time to look at my creations,

Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. A pretty birthday card, the holographic background sets off the toppers beautifully. Thanks for sharing at Crafty Calendar.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, and that holographic paper is fascinating! Such sweet extra details! Thanks so much for playing at Make My Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely birthday card.
    Thanks for sharing at Try it on Tuesday.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The holographic paper is a gorgeous set of colors and designs. I like the way you let it do all the work on the card. Thanks so much for joining our Make My Monday birthday challenge. I hope to see you in the gallery for the next challenge! Sue - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.