Monday 22 January 2024

Fantastical reminder

 Hey it is time for our reminder post for Creative Moments, where our optional challenge for this month is *Fantasy*.


I coloured the sheepski 'Acorn Ale' image with Chamaeleon pens before die-cutting the image. I layered patterned paper onto a green 6x6 base card, and then matted a corresponding paper onto pink card, to layer onto this. I added a ribbon to the panel before adhering to the card base. I then added a printed sentiment panel.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SOS #151 Once upon a time (the papers and ribbon are from my stash)
MTTC #525 Something New in your Stash (Image)

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

I have now finished watching season 1 of The Mist. I found that it was a great revision of the original story, making it a little more thriller, rather than outright horror. The characters are very easy to dislike, with none of them really making you want them to survive (maybe making it more true to life). However character development through the series is good.

One thing to note - there is no season two, however the first season leaves you on the edge of the precipice. So if you don't like being left hanging then it is probably best not to watch the series.


Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Acorn Ale makes for the perfect fairy tale card!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "Once Upon A Time" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Deb Horst, DT #SOS513

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Gnome card! Nicely crafted. Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.