Sunday 20 July 2014

Time to Celebrate

I have a couple of birthdays coming up in my ATC group, and as this is the second batch of ATC's for this month (so I have already used the suggested theme) I decided to do a celebration theme for the girls whose birthdays are approaching. I also did a separate card (as I always work my ATC's 3 at a time), which I will put in the next post.

So here are my celebrations ATC's:

#1

For this 'Red, White and Blue' ATC I took a white card blank and stuck a 'Happy Birthday' peel-off in the centre. I then smeared PVA glue all around the outsides of the sentiment. Unfortunately my sequins are all mixed up and in no colour order so I had to go through them and pick out the red, white and blue sequins. A few of the whites are also iridescent and so have shown up slightly pink in this photograph. I sprinkled the sequins onto the card and allowed the glue to dry, before tapping off any excess sequins.

I am entering this ATC into the following challenges:
Use a Sentiment at Crafting by designs
BINGO challenge at Catch the bug - my choice being Red, white or blue + no designer paper + texture
Happy Birthday at Glitter n Sparkle
Challenge 140 - Big Birthdays at Art Impressions
Wave the Flag (Union Jack) at OLS
Red, White and Blue at V's Sweet Ideas

#2
This card followed the sketch below, although I did move the strips from the bottom to the top to keep the balloons on the patterned paper in view.
I took a pink base card and added blue 'Me to You' balloon and stars paper to the left side of the base. I then cut two thin strips from a pink floral paper and added these to the top of the card, with pink pearls. I stamped a present and some balloons onto a circle of card and coloured these in using chalks. Finally I added a celebrate sentiment.

I am entering this ATC into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #100 - Anything Goes
C4C245 - Sketch (above).
613avenue create #81 - Party Time
abc-challenge - P is for Pearls


Thank you for looking at my entries (no audiobook review this time as I haven't finished it yet).

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining us at ABC CHALLENGE! Good luck and I hope we see more of your lovely work in our future challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute, thanks for playing along at CTB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great project, very cute!! Thanks so much for joining us for our July Bingo Challenge at Catch the Bug! Hope to see you again very soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.