Wednesday 21 February 2024

Under the sea

 Hi guys,

We have a new challenge started today over at I Love Promarkers. The optional theme for this fortnight is Under the Sea, so I have used a Mermaid image from our sponsor  Heather Valentin - Colour of Love .


I coloured the image with a combination of promarkers and Chameleon pens. As this was a rectangle design I didn't need to do much else - I simply used an under the sea themed patterned paper to attach a peel-off sentiment too, and another sheet from the paper pad to decorate the front of the envelope.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.