Monday 26 February 2024

CAS elegance

 It is time for our mid-way reminder over at Creative Moments. This time I have used a Hetty Clare image for my CAS card.


I coloured her using Chameleon markers and then used an X-cut nesting die to cut the image. I added her to an ombre card base. Finally I stamped the sentiment and heat embossed using a lilac embossing powder.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:
AYLI - Feminine or Masculine - I find feminine cards so much easier to create

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz


2 comments:

  1. Very pretty image and colours. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image! She looks pretty in pink!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.