Monday 5 February 2024

Dandelion wishes

 Well, my first cross stitch finish of 2024 was this little hedgehog from the Country Companions collection. He was a free kit with The World of Cross Stitching 307 (June 2021).


I haven't done anything with the card blank as I think this design could be used for a variety of occasions.

I would like to enter this design into the following challenges:
craftycatz #664 Make me smile (Dandelion clocks always make me smile - as long as they are not in my garden that is).
MTTC #526 Hobbies (gardening is one of my hobbies)

I am hoping to have a few more finishes through 2024 - fingers crossed. At the moment I am trying to get ahead with my DT commitments ready for when I can finally move house!

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.