Tuesday 13 February 2024

CAS flowers

 Hi guys,

We had a new challenge start yesterday over at Creative Moments (I am a little late with my blog post!). Our optional theme for February is CAS. We have two sponsors for this challenge - Hetty Claire and Mirtillamente. I have used a Mirtillamente image - Flowerz #2.


I coloured the image using my Chameleon pens and then die-cut using X-cut large labels nesting dies. I used the next size up to cut a matt from patterned paper before layering onto a scalloped base card. Finally I added the peel-off sentiment stickers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
audsentiments #310 playing the use dies option
TIOT - hearts or flowers
ATSM #461 Make your mark
AYLI - digi or stamps - as much as I do love using my stamps, digis are much easier to get right! Therefore, I do use digital images much more often.

Thanks for looking,


Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. Lovely CAS card and thanks for sharing with us at TIOT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I really like the shape of the die you used to frame this beautiful image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Loving those flowers - gorgeous 😊. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card. Love your coloring. Thanks for sharing over at Aud Sentiments

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty design. Thank you for joining in the Aud Sentiments challenge.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.