Friday 1 October 2021

BINGO Roses

 Hi guys,

Sorry I am late - I lost track of what day it was and what DT needed to be completed! :(

However here I am now with my DT creation for Caroles fun BINGO board over at MAWTT.


I have used the middle row - image, patterned paper and glitter.


The image is a Bugaboo image - unfortunately the shop is now closed. I coloured this with Promarkers and then fussy cut. I die-cut a panel of patterned paper (this was free with a magazine) using X-cut large oval nesting dies. I then die-cut the sentiment onto X-cut self-adhesive glitter paper. To finish, before layering together, I added PVA glue to the rose petals and sprinkled glitter onto them.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges;
DragonflyDreams - Happy birthday

Thanks for looking,
Hugz Tinz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.