Thursday 21 October 2021

Slow and Steady

 Hi guys,

There is a new challenge started over at Creative Moments (as always the theme is anything goes). Please pop over to the blog to see what creations the DT for this second challenge of the month have created.

As always I have played along, but using some of my own stash (as I am on the first team of the month rather than the second).

The image was coloured with Promarkers and then fussy cut. I used two different washi tapes on a slimline cardblank, and layered the image onto these. I then used stickers to add the sentiment and a couple of accents while keeping the design CAS.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
613AvenueCreate #11 Anything Goes
ATSM #416 Make your mark
AYLI - Critter or People - Critter as I much prefer animals in real life, and I find them much easier to colour


1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge this week! Your card is wonderful, so bright and cheery.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.