Wednesday 27 October 2021

Spider delight

 Hi guys,

I want to share with you my recently finished spider decorations tonight.



They were really fun to create. I used acrylic paints for the base, painting them with a sponge to keep the paint light, and in some cases patchy. The grey one used steel paint and then dark silver glitter sprinkled onto the abdomen and left to dry. The red one used red paint and red glitter. The black one was the grey paint covered with black embossing powder, and then a mix of green and black embossing powders for the abdomen. Finally the blue one (M.balfouri) I just painted the legs as the abdomen is naturally a beige colour.

I would like to enter these into the following challenges:

ikesworld #149 Trick or treat

craftycalendar - halloween

SimplyCreateToo #175 All things spooky

CountryView - Halloween

modsquad - halloween

Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Calendar Challenge with your scary spiders. Good luck!
    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool, nothing beats a bunch of spiders, love it :) Thank you so much for joining us at IKEsWORLD this month. Hugs Mimi xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.