Thursday 30 September 2021

Vintage Christmas

 Well I think stained glass is pretty vintage anyway, so I went with it.

I inked an embossing folder with gold papermania dye ink and then embossed a card blank. The folder I used looks like it could be frost creeping onto a pane of glass so I thought it was great for a stained glass centrepiece. I then added the topper to the centre and a die-cut gold sentiment to the top.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
inkspirational #248 retro (stained glass must be retro right?)
mttc #466 Embossing
MMM #158 Embossing
SimonSaysMonday - touchyfeely

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful embossing folder, and it's an elegant traditional design. Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful nativity card the image and embossed background are perfect together,thank you for joining in at MMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sp beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Make My Monday Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.