Friday, 28 August 2026

Leaving cards - cross stitched

 Hi guys,

I just wanted to share the two leaving cards I made for some senior members of the team. these cards are cross stitched and involve a couple of different designs put together to make the final design.


This first one was for a Spanish colleague. She was going travelling in America before moving on to her new job, hence the sentiment.


This was for a lady that was moving her family over to Australia! A hell of a move. She loved the extra additions on the back :)

I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:
SimonSaysWed - Anything Goes
613AvenueCreate - Play Time
dragonflydreams - Seaside or Beach

Thanks fr reading
Hugz Tinz


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.