Hi guys,
I have made some Christmas baubles using two different techniques. I wanted to try both ways of creating the baubles before going ahead and doing a whole set. So I chose some left over paints that needed to be used, layered them in two dirty cups and then painted some baubles.
This is the first one - made by pouring the paint inside the bauble and twisting to allow it to run around the inside. The difficulty with this version is getting the paint evenly coating the inside of the bauble.
This one used the same paint but this time I covered the outside of the bauble. The difficulty with this version is finding something to hold it up, as you don't want it sitting directly on the canvas, plus it easily falls over. For me I couldn't get it to stay upright and so it has these little marks on it where I had to use something to sit it on to keep it steady.
However, they were good fun to create and I will be doing some more with the clear plastic baubles that would not otherwise get used.
I would like to enter them into the following challenge:
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Hugz Tinz




No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.