Hi guys
The new challenge started today over at MAWTT, with the theme of four-legged friends, and our current challenge continues at Creative Moments.
Here is my DT creation, using an image from Polkadoodles:
The image was coloured with alcohol markers before being fussy cut. I used a small 3x3 paper stack from the Range for my backing paper and then simply added the little mouse to this. I finished the card with a peel-off sentiment and love hearts.I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ATSM #524 Any Occasion
Addicted-to-CAS #315 Anniversary
Allsorts #857 All Creatures Great and Small
Thanks for looking,
Hugz Tinz

Such fun and perfect for my Allsorts theme, many thanks for joining us.
ReplyDeleteB x
So cute and lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts .
ReplyDeleteSo very cute!! Thanks so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute Anniversary card. Love the flower-carrying mouse. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to CAS.
ReplyDeletesue n.
This is so sweet! The little mousy is adorable and the color of your paper is so pretty!
ReplyDelete