Monday 10 June 2024

Tropical for the Males

 Hey everyone,

We have a new challenge started over at Creative Moments, and this time the optional theme is *Men and Boys*. We have two sponsors for this challenge, pop over to the blog to see who they are and check out the DT creations.

For may card I have gone tropical with Tropical from Sheepski Designs. I have managed to locate my card blanks now, so I have made a full, complete card this time!


I coloured the image using both Promarkers and Chameleon pens. I then fussy cut the image, layered onto a KRAFT card base and added a black peel-off sentiment. Nice and simple (not least because I still don't know where half my stuff is!!)

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
craftycalendar - for a child (bright colours appeal to children)
613AvenueCreate - For the guys
MMM #227 B is for...Bird and Birthday
SimonSaysWed - Masculine
CRAFT #722 Masculine

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. He makes an adorable birthday card, beautiful coloring! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a great tropical card for the summer! Thank you for joining us at MMM challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the tropical vibe from this card. Thank you for sharing this with us at 613 Avenue
    ~Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tropical card. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.