Monday 24 June 2024

Men and Boys reminder post

 We are now halfway through challenge #259 at Creative Moments, which has the optional theme of Men and Boys. Here is my card using an image from our second sponsor Mirtillamente.



I coloured the bear using promarkers and I added a glitter button to one ear. I simple used a foiled die-cut sentiment and added this, and the fussy cut image, to a KRAFT card base. Please check out the blog post to see the rest of the DT creations.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
613AvenueCreate - For the guys
SOS #524 Button, button
AYLI - with or without words. I always find it difficult to leave a card without some form of sentiment.
CraftyCatz #674 Make it masculine
ATCAS #261 Critter


Thanks for taking the time to read my blog,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card. Perfect sentiment. Thank you for joining us at 613 Avenue Create this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT https://avenue613.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling!! All little teddy bears need a button!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "Button, Button, whose got a button" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!!
    Deb Horst, DT #SOS524

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable teddy bear and that button is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (button!) STASH with us this time!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.