Wednesday 16 November 2022

Winter is here!

 Hey all,

Our new challenge started over at Creative Moments yesterday, with an optional theme of Winter.


I coloured the image using my Chameleon pens. Unfortunately there is a problem with my printer and it is printing extra lines on all my images :(. Once coloured I fussy cut the image and added it to a card blank with a pre-printed background pattern.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
DragonflyDreams - Christmas
craftycalendar - Anything Goes
MTTC #494 Critters
intaas #146 Christmas card

Pop over to thre blog to see the rest of the DT creations,

Hugz Tinz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.