Wednesday 30 November 2022

Love is all around

 Good morning,

We have a new challenge starting today at I Love Promarkers, with the optional theme of love and romance.

I have used Love from our sponsor - ching-chou kuik to make a calendar easel card


I coloured her using my promarkers and then fussy cut. I used a patterned paper from a Forever Friends paper pad which has glitter hearts to add panels to the card base. Over the bottom one I use the calendar tab to create the stand for the easel. I also added two fabric hearts as when the calendar is being used there will still need to be a holder for the top part of the card. I then cut a heart out of the same paper using X-cut scalloped nesting hearts, and layered this onto the top portion of the card. To finish I added my girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.