Tuesday 1 November 2022

Butterfly delight

 Hi all,

Here are the other two cards I made with the stamp set.

For this first card I initially stamped the image onto the yellow base card and the heat embossed with a sparkly blue embossing powder. I then stamped the sentiment onto a matching blue ribbon and heat embossed with black embossing powder. I added a large papermania flower to the top and stamped the mini butterflies to either side to finish.

This one used the layering parts of the stamp set - coloured with watercolour pencils and then pieced together (hence the wings being ever so slightly too low down the body). I then simply stamped the sentiment in Whispers brown ink into the top corner.

I would like to enter these cards into the following challenges:
DaringCardmakers - Creature Comforts
SOS #482 use eyes (eyes on the wings)
ATSM #441 Make your mark
MTTC #493 Wings
HappyLittleStampers - Watercolour

Thank you for looking,

Hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. Another set of lovely and dramatic cards, Tinz! I'm really drawn to the coloring on the 2nd card! Wonderfully done! Thanks for submitting again to MTTC! --Becca/DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Butterfly wing eyes!! Yes!! Way to go shopping your stash...a creative twist on our challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! (I only have eyes for you//googly eyes #SOS482)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous butterfly with eyes on his wings ... so very glad you joined us for our *I Only Have EYES For You* Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you hadn't mentioned the positioning of the wings on the body, I wouldn't have noticed. Your coloring is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Addicted to Stamps and More!

    sue n.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.