Wednesday 28 September 2022

Add a button

 We have a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers today, with the option of 'Add a Button' - which I have done with my snowman.


I have used - Daffodil Bloom, Pastel Beige, Grey Squirrel, Black, Apple Cider, Mint Green, Lime Green, Orange, Budding Rose, Pink Lobster, Wild Cranberry, Cardinal Red and Crimson. 

I fussy cut my image before layering onto a foiled snowflake card base, with a Merry Christmas ribbon.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

PFP #660 Food and Drink


audsentiments #297 Christmas

Winterwonderland - Christmas Animals

christmasblog

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. An adorable card. Thanks for joining Aud sentiments challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun and festive scene, love those penguins! Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card, Tinz! Those penguins look like they're having a fun time and that sweet snowman button is the perfect embellishment...
    Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card. Your images are adorable and your colouring is perfect. Loving the non-traditional colouring and fun snowman button. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.