Sunday 18 September 2022

Pretty Kitty

 Hi guys,

I have made a CAS kitty card using purples and silver.

The foiled decoupage I believe is Anita's, however it has been in my stash a while so I may be wrong. I simply layered the pieces together, used one of the corner edges and added a peel-off sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SimonSaysWed - Little Critters
AYLI - Metallic or glitter card (I like using metallic card for matting)
CASology #407 Happy
SUYP #81 Furrything Goes
DragonflyDreams - Happy Birthday

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. its so cute!
    Thank you for playing at SUYP-cats only challenge!
    Hope to see you again!
    Good luck!
    Fiki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.