Sunday 2 October 2022

Sketchy

 Hi guys,

We had a new challenge start yesterday at MAWTT, with a sketch for the theme.


Here is the sketch, which I have mirrored for my card.



I used a variety of toppers found in my stash, and a die-cut oval label, which I stamped the sentiment onto. I then added some Anita's poinsettias to finish the sketch.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
WinterWonderland - Christmas Animals (stag)
ATSM #439 Any Occasion
SweetStampin' - Christmas in September
SimonSaysWed - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card. Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.