Tuesday 6 November 2018

Icy Birthday Cake

Hi there,

I would like to share a new cross-stitched card with you all today. I made it for a friend who lives all the way over in New Zealand!

The stitching took between 6 and 7 hours and I missed the beads off due to the postage requirement. As the image was icy blues and silvers I decided to use a pale blue base card. I then die-cut some silver glitter card, using X-cut nesting scalloped circle dies and M&C stitched square nesting dies. I then added a white glitter sentiment and two swirl peel-offs.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #215 Christmas/Winter
CRAFT #489 Winter
Cute Card Thursday #554 Anything Goes

I thought you may like to see my spider:

I also thought you might like to see some Halloween photos :)




Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! What a wonderful stitched image and I just love the sparkly design too!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.