Wednesday 21 November 2018

Hello @ Creative Moments

Hello there, Did you know that it was world hello day???

To celebrate this the optional twist for the new Creative Moments challenge is to use a sentiment somewhere on your creation. I have used Hello Herbert West from Dr. Digi's one of our sponsors for this challenge.

I used a pale blue base card and a magenta doily. I coloured the image using watercolour pencils from WHSmiths before fussy cutting and adhering over the doily. I then added an MDF 'Hello' which I first painted with Cosmic Shimmer metallic guilding polish in Rich Red and Ocean Teal.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ATSM #319 CAS
Fussy and fancy #225 Anything Goes
SUYP #36 Furrything Goes
 dragonfly dreams - Anything Goes


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh - I'm not sure I'd like to meet him armed with that syringe !!! LoL
    A great fun card. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.