Saturday 4 November 2017

Simple Christmas Tidings

Hey everybody,

I have a simple Christmas card to share with you today.


To make this card I used a tag design, and the free nesting Tag dies I got with the same magazine. I added this to the front of a frame embossed base card. I then used Papermania Christmas Tidings stamps and toppers to add some more details to the card - like I said nice and simple. I used the toppers that featured animals for the bottom two.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
City Crafter #386 Little snowflake - one snowflake featured on the sentiment tag only.
Deep Ocean #167 Inspired by a song/movie - White Christmas
AYLI - Christmas or non-Christmas - I do enjoy making Christmas cards and I have lots of different toppers!
Jingle Belles - Not a creature was stirring
Kort 'O' Mania #186 Winter
Simply Create Too #133 CAS

And here are some more halloween pictures for you:

 The kids loved this one!

Hubby's pumpkin - Jack Skellington!

Thanks for looking,
Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. Cute card! LOVE your hubby's pumpkin! FAB pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun way to feature those tags ... so glad you joined our *creature feature* at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea for a tag card. Thank you for joining us at City Crafter :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fun and festive holiday card, those sweet birds on the watering can are BEYOND cute! so pleased you could join our "creature feature" fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.