Friday 17 November 2017

Digital Thanks

Hi guys,

Another card to share with you all. I used a My Craft Studio DVD for this one, however Ionly have my craft studio elite on my computer and it does not seem to be fully compatible so there were pats of the disc that I could not use :(.

However, this is what I created:
The quote I found online, on a free quotes section, but I cannot remember the card making site it was on!
The tree was a digital punch, and the others were just images from the CD-rom.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
crafting by designs - Let's be thankful
CAGI - Thankful/Thank You
MAWTT #58 Trees
 Fussy and Fancy #200 Thanks
Jingle Bells - Thank you cards
craftycalender - Autumn Colours

I now need to take a look at making my calenders, more thank you cards, and my Christmas ATC's too!!

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. Looks good! Really nice!

    xx
    Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card. Love the soft colors you used. Thanks for joining us this week at Come and Get it Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely thank you card ... so glad you got *grateful* with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card, great quote, thanks for joining us at MAWTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that's pretty! and sooooooo clever to design thank you's digitally so that you can print as many as you need, exactly when you need them! so pleased you could join our JINGLE BELLES fun! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. interesting combination. lovely quote. thank you for sharing it with us at FFFC and good luck, Theresa DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.