Thursday 16 November 2017

Monochrome Flowers

hi there and welcome to my DT blog post for our new challenge over at Aud Sentiments. We have a nice easy theme of Anything Goes this time (I got my themes all confused so I was quite lucky it was anything goes, otherwise I would have had to start again lol). I have used the opportunity to have my sentiment as the focus of the card, as this is often more difficult when working with a digital image.

 I had this paragraph on a sheet of rub-ons that I got from my mum I believe quite a while ago, and thought it would be a lovely focus for the card. The stamp is from Hero Arts and was heat embossed using Heat It Up black sparkle embossing powder. I also added a rub-on to the envelope to co-ordinate.
We would love to see what you create this time for our challenge, but there are some rules to be aware of first:

1.  As you might guess from our name - we require a SENTIMENT that is appropriate for the theme/challenge.  If you make a card and put the sentiment on the inside instead of the front, you need to include a picture on your blog post that shows us the sentiment.
2. Please mention Aud Sentiments and create a link to us.  When you enter your link at Inlinkz, it needs to go directly to your project, not just to your blog's home page.
3. You may enter up to 5 times, but all entries need to be new & posted after the start of our challenge.
HAVE FUN!


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:
CASology #275 Sharp
Glitter 'n' Sparkle #265 Anything Goes
scrapbook stamp society #129 Anything Goes
pokadoodles - white with a hint of colour (ok may be more than a hint :P)

I received two lovely packages from my ATC exchange group:


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

7 comments:

  1. Such a simple but beautiful card. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes' Challenge at Polkadoodles. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous make, thanks for joining us for the Polkadoodles Blog Challenge.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!!Thanks for joining us at ScrapbookStampSociety Challenge.Good luck and hope to see you again.Gr.Kaija DT-member

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, I love the wild flowers and the pretty sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely monochromatic field of flowers. So happy you could join in the fun at CASology this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty!! Love the monochromatic design. Thanks so much for sharing with us at CASology! Anna xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. it's wonderful

    Thanks for join us at
    {ScrapbookStampSociety DT Member}
    Hope to see you again and goodluck

    Greetings Karin DT Coördinator

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.