Friday 6 October 2017

Prickly Greetings

Hi guys,

I have another new card to share with you today - this one is for the Limited Runs Progressive Challenge #8! I do love their images, and they certainly get you thinking! I decided this one was perfect for a male birthday card.

I coloured the image using Promarkers and then cut using a rectangle die. I then cut a piece of watercolour effect backing paper to layer behind the image. I added a strip of Washi tape to the lower third of a pale blue card blank and layered the image panel over to the right. I added a sentiment with a watercolour effect border and a bit of bling underneath - even men like their bling. To finish I used a little green bow.

I would also like to enter this card into the following challenges:
613 Avenue Create #202 Masculine Card
ATSAM #262 Make your Mark
CuteCardThursday #498 Anything Goes

And some more photo's off my phone:




I will have some more cross stitch updates, but I keep forgetting to take a picture!

Thanks for looking,
Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card.
    Thanks for stopping by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.