Wednesday 18 October 2017

Birthday Present for Ewe

Hi there,

Just got back from Tenerife yesterday, so frantically trying to get caught up with everything now. I hadn't realised I would have no internet at all!! Thank you EE for that. It was a lovely surprise though, if a bit of a shock being woken at 3am Thursday morning as we had to leave (I had no idea where we were going and thought we were staying in the UK). Had some lovely weather and lots of time to read my book and do some stitching (although didn't do as much stitching as I would have liked just due to the heat).

So got back last night, and frantically finished my DT creations for this week. Here is my first one, which is for our new challenge over at I Love Promarkers. Challenge #345 is a Birthday challenge -
Our sponsor is  Bugaboo 
The Prize for the lucky winner is
2 Digi Images 

I have used Happy Birthday To Ewe for my card - with an attempt at no-line colouring that didn't quite work out as I had planned - I may need to go over some of the lines with a black fineliner!

I think I maybe ruined the poor ewes eyes too!!! Anyway - I used a balloon patterned base card, layered a doily and then cut a tag out of grass-like patterned paper. I stuck a peel-off sentiment to the tag. The image was coloured with a range of Promarker pens and then fussy cut before sticking behind the tag with foam pads for added dimension.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Glitter 'n' sparkle #261 Anything Goes
 Crafting by Designs Anything Goes
Cute as a button #38 Anything goes
not just cards - Anything Goes

I am not sure if I already shared this fish tank update with you - but you probably forgot anyway if I did lol. This is now at 155hr 38:

There will be a few photos to come from Tenerife, but not many as I only had my phone camera as OH decided to leave my main camera at home :(

In the meantime I cannot wait to see what you all create for our challenge and thank you for looking,

Hugz Tinz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.