Sunday 7 May 2017

Quirky Bluebell Song

Welcome to a lovely bright Sunday! I thought I would quickly pop on and schedule my post before I head out into the garden for the afternoon. It is very quiet here at the moment as hubby is out at work, but it does leave me at a loss for what to do as we would usually go out for a walk on a nice sunny afternoon like this one lol. However, I do have some planting to do, and can pop out to the lakes to see how the little babies are getting along lol.

It is time for a new challenge over at Quirky Crafts. We have two lovely sponsors this time Ike's Art Digital Designs and Delicious Doodles. For my first card I have used an IkesArt image called Blossom. I would normally have used an image from both sponsors but I have had a bit of a busy week, but do check back to see my Delicious Doodles creation on 21st May!

This card was inspired by a song from the 1950's called Blossoms Blues. The song is not about flowers but the title matches the card brilliantly.

I used a metallic green base card and layered an embossed leafy panel and a die-cut shape onto this. I coloured the flowers and then fussy cut them out before layering onto the die-cut shape. I added two sentiment panels and then a blue flower with a glitter centre to finish.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Crafty Calender - Flowers
MMM #45 May Flowers
Simon Says Monday - The Great Outdoors
SOS #301 Fussy Cut

I would also like to share an update on my Dino height chart now at 27hrs for the second dino:
And some more pics from the lakes :D


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz



8 comments:

  1. Lovely bunch of blue blossoms on your card! Looks great on the black background.Thanks for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge! Maura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card, some great pictures and your Dino height chart is coming on beautifully :-) Thank you for using one of my images and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. a wonderful card! love the pivs!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at make my Monday!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. super-cute project and an awesome use of your fussy-cutting skills! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing at Make My Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card with blue blooms. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty card, love the bit of sparkle and the colour co-ordination is fab. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card
    Thank you for joining us at Make my monday challenge blog

    Anila
    GDT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.