Saturday 6 May 2017

Flying free

Hello there,

I am so glad it is the weekend, but I am sure it will go by far too quickly. Especially as I have a very busy week next week as I am doing overtime, so get fewer days at home! Hubby is working overtime tomorrow, so I am aiming to get some crafting done - although I do have bits to do in the garden and boxes to sort from out of the cupboard..... lol

Anyway I thought I would share with you my latest creation - designed as a divorce card that is a little more subtle.

I used another one of my heavily patterned base cards for this card, rounding the corners before I started. I used some papers free with Quick Cards magazine, and rounded the corner of this too. I used two scalloped die-cuts and a doily to make my layers, keeping the card very pink with a hint of ivory. I used the letters from the papermania Nature collection (Yup I used a C for the second e as there were not enough in the set!) I then used a fancy die-cut butterfly and two simple but stamped die-cut butterflies (these were a sizzix set) and some flower sequins to finish the card.

I would like to enter this card for the following challenges:
inkychicks #82 Butterflies
Kort 'o' mania #175 Lots of layers
diecuttin' divas #315 Sketch

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday - Hint of Pink

I would also like to share some more pics from the nearby lakes.

 Baby coots - daddy would come and get some bread and then swim back to the babies with it lol - didn't like the mealworms though


 Pinkie babies


Robin definitely liked the mealworms though lol.

And here is another fishtank update 144hrs 30
Hugz Tinz

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Tinz, I love the colors and layout, the whole design of this is fabulous 😍❤️

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the great colors you used for this. Thanks for joining us at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Thanks for using our sketch at Die Cuttin' Diva. Your park pictures are cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card!
    Glad you joined us at Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy card with happy colors :) Thanks for playing with Kort O Mania! DT-Gina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.