Wednesday 2 February 2022

Springtime Flowers

 Hi guys,

We have a new challenge started today over at I Love Promarkers, with the optional theme of SpringTime.


I have used Lulu with a daffodil from our sponsor   Paper Nest Dolls Digis


who are offering a prize of 3 digi stamps from their shop to the winner.

I coloured the image using promarkers and then fussy cut this out. I layered a wooden background paper onto gold paper and added my image to this panel before adhering to an ombre card blank. I then stamped the sentiment in gold ink onto white card, layered onto gold paper and added this below the image. Finally i added two daffodil stickers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:

PFP #626 Spring Colours


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous spring colours! Thanks for sharing at PFM
    Natx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet card Tinz. The image is very pretty and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour combo Tinz and beautifully coloured. Zoe x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.