Tuesday 1 February 2022

Funky bunny

 Hi guys,

This is my DT post for our reminder post over at Creative Moments. The optional theme this time is still the sketch, however I have played anything goes with my reminder post, as I wanted to show an alternative use of the Whimsical bunny - this time using the pre-coloured image.

I cut the image using a stitched square die and then added it to a 3x3" card blank. To finish I added diamantes and a foiled sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenge:
CASology #400 Affection

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. He is just the cutest little guy and great job on such a small image!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet bunny! Thanks for playing along with us at CASology!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.