Friday 28 January 2022

Finished bunny

 I thought I would share my cross stitched bunny decoration with you now it has been put together!


I used double sided tape to attach the two parts of the stitch, while slotting a yellow ribbon into the centre to allow this to be hung up.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
craftycalendar - Anything Goes
SimonSaysMonday - FurryFriends
CRAFT #624 Anything Goes
CraftyCatz #580 Add Flowers

Thanks for looking. Also check out my facebook page - this was the last week for 3D decorations!

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous decorations.
    Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge Blog challenge. Good luck Ginny DT for
    CRAFT Challenge Blog
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely decorations and thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz hope you will join us in our new challenge starting Friday

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.