Saturday 31 July 2021

Klimt inspired postcard

 I made a Klimt inspired postcard for SundayPostcardArt (however I missed the challenge!).


I stamped trees over a red base card using blue, yellow, orange and brown inks. I then die cut tree trunks from different coloured cards and papers. This postcard was inspired by this image:


I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
MMM #153 Trees
ATSM #410 die cuts/stencils



And I would like to leave you with a photo of my handsome girl, who is getting big now!




2 comments:

  1. I have admired Klimt artwork for many years, I love how you were adventerous in creating this card, shame you missed it for the SundayPostcard Art, but we have the advantage of now being able to see it. Thanks for sharing with us at Make My Monday. Caz. DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful mix of colour, sheen and texture. Nice to see a postcard for a change.

    Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.