Thursday 1 July 2021

Cool it down at MAWTT

 Hi guys,

It is a new month and the new challenge over at MAWTT was chosen by myself this time. I thought, being July, that we would be having lots of sunshine and heat right about now - so I chose cool it down as the challenge theme. I am starting to think I should have gone for Heat it up instead!! 

So for this challenge I want to see cooler colour schemes, anything water related, maybe snow or winter themed things, ice lollies - and so on (I think you get the picture).

I went for snow:

I die cut the snowflakes from X-cut sparkle self-adhesive paper, and used the middle pieces to mimic a flurry of snowflakes. I then simply added a topper on top of this to make a card suitable for any winter occasion.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

craftycalendar - Anything Goes

SimonSaysMonday - Red, white and Blue

SimonSaysWednesday - Anything Goes

CRAFT #604 Anything Goes


1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.