Monday 24 May 2021

Simple portrait

 Hi guys,

I have a CAS card to share with you today.


I had the silhouette topper in my stash and I decided to build the card around this. I added a diamante to the top, and then stamped the sentiment and heat embossed with Heat It Up silver embossing powder. A nice quick and simple card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
SimonSaysMonday - Frame It (delicate frame around the silhouette image)
Simplylessismoore #443 Sketch
dragonflydreams - Add some sparkle (embossing powder and gemstone)


Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

3 comments:

  1. Love your classy take on our sketch :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at Less is More.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.