Wednesday 12 May 2021

Sentiments @ I Love Promarkers

 Hi all,

We have a new challenge started this morning at I Love Promarkers. We are always anything goes as long as you use Promarkers/Aquamarkers/Flexmarkers on your project, but our option twist for this challenge is to add a sentiment.


I sprayed the background with a Tim Holtz ink spray and allowed this to dry. I coloured the image with Promarkers. I then die-cut using a stitched square M&C die, but ensuring the balloon stayed outside the die. I then added a sentiment topper and a birthday cake.

Our sponsor for this challenge is:

   Paper Nest Dolls Digis



 The Prize for the lucky winner is

 3 images from their shop

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

IkesWorld #144 Birds/butterflies

SimonSaysMonday - Things with wings

CuteCardThursday - Anything Goes

PFP 591 Use your favourite colours (I love turquoise and I though pink went really well with the colour choice)


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Markers this week with this fun and cheerful card.
    Lorraine DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - I love the inky background! Thanks for joining our Colour challenge at Passion for Markers, good luck! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card Tinz. The images are super cute and your colouring is perfect. Great colour scheme. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.