Wednesday 24 June 2020

Embellish @ I Love Promarkers

Hi guys,

It is time for a new challenge over at I Love Promarkers (all you have to do is get those Letraset/Windsor and Newton pens colouring!) Our optional theme for this one is Use embellishments and our sponsor is Digi Doodle Studios. I have used Caliope's Cupcake .


I coloured the image using - Metallic Blue, Daffodil Bloom, April Showers, Budding Rose, Satin, Primrose, Dusky Pink - Promarker pens.I fussy cut the image and used a small 3x3" square card blank for the base card. To finish I added a bow, a star and three diamantes.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Allsorts #577 Pets
DaringCardmakers - Glamourous
SOS #423 you're so sweet (the bow and star have been in my stash for a while)
AlphabetChallenge - F for Flora or Fauna
SUYP #55 Furrything Goes
DigiDoodleStudio #28 Anything Goes

Hugz Tinz

11 comments:

  1. So love this Tinz, great colour choices :) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card, thank you for sharing with us at the Alphabet Challenge!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet image and pretty card for our 'Pets' theme at Allsorts this week, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great Tinz and thanks for entering the Allsorts challenge, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Thank you for joining our challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!
    Thank you for sharing at "Pets" theme at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute Card!! Love your little kitty. Thank you for playing with us at the Alphabet Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image! love the addition o the star. Thank you for Joining us at DDS Challenge - Good luck

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful card!
    Thank you for joining our challenge over at Digi Doodle Studios!
    Hope to see you again!
    DT Fikreta😺

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your image is too adorable and perfect for our challenge at Shopping Our Stash! Thanks so much for playing along!
    Hugz,
    Chana Malkah, DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card. I love the sweet smiling kitty :-)
    Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.