Wednesday 10 June 2020

All about the boys @ I Love Promarkers

We have a new challenge started at I Love Promarkers today, with the optional theme of - for a boy. Our lovely sponsor is  Knitty Kitty Digis.


For my card I coloured Congrats it's a kitten with promarkers (supplies to be listed below). I die-cut the image and layered it onto some camping patterned paper on a navy blue base card. I fussy cut the sentiment from the same paper set and overlapped the image panel slightly. Finally I added a blue present.

Products - Promarkers in Henna, Cocoa, March Hare, Ruby, Cool Grey 2, Lilac, Lavender, Orchid, Metallic Silver, Canary Yellow, Fuchsia Pink.
           - X-cut large labels nesting dies
           - Papercraft magazine free papers.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
SUYP #55
dragonflydreams - make it masculine
TIOT - make it masculine
AlphabetChallenge - E for Earth Bound animal
SimonSaysMonday - It's a man thing
SweetStampin' - Masculine/Father's Day

Do pop along to the blog to see what everyone else has created, and to add your own creations too. Just remember we need to see those letraset products (pro, aqua, flex, tria-markers).

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. Love those cute kitties

    Thanks for joining us at Try It On Tuesday challenge

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cute image and colourful B.paper.Thank you for joining us at Dragonfly Dreams
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those cats!! What a fantastic card! Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday! ((HUGS)) Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your card, thanks for joining us at the Dragonfly Dreams Challenge.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So delightful :-) Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges :-)
    Hugz
    IKE =^..^=

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.