Wednesday 13 November 2019

Stitched up Christmas

Hi guys,

We have a new challenge starting for you over at I Love Promarkers and the optional theme that the DT have played is Use some stitching, real or faux. Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter  and they provided What A Mess!! for the DT to use.


I used the following Promarkers to colour the image: Lime Twist, Mint Green, Fresh Meadow, Frosted Leaf, Eggnog, Mustard, Island Lagoon, Black, Walnut, Umber, Canary, Crimson.

I layered the image on the provided background and then die-cut using M&C stitched square nesting dies. I layered this onto Kraft card base. I die-cut two leaves from flocked paper and drew stitching around them, as well as doodling the edge. I drew a stitched sentiment and then added a bauble string using four stitches to hold it in place on the card (real and faux stitching used you see ;) ).

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
ABC Christmas - X for fauX
Animal Friends #80 Reindeer/Moose
Digi Doodle #22 Christmas/Winter
AYLI - cute or traditional - I absolutely love using cute characters on my Christmas cards
craftycatz #482 Christmas



We cannot wait to see what you create this time,

Hugz Tinz

7 comments:

  1. Thankyou for sharing your lovely card with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganz toll gemacht.
    Danke für die Teilnahme bei den Animal Friends.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun creation, I love the organic look going on here :) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun card, Tinz. Love the cute moose. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun festive card and your colouring is lovely.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenges.
    Hugs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us at ABC Christmas Challenge. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.