Saturday 16 February 2019

Shabby Birthday Wishes

So a new challenge started over at MAWTT on Thursday. I do like to try and play along with Team B's themes too, that way I can bring your attention to the challenge also, however this theme is not one of my strong points. So I have attempted, and this is what I did:

The image was a pre-coloured digital image from my House Mouse CD-Rom. Anybody that knows me would think this image is just perfect :D.

I simply cut the image around the printed border. I used a pale yellow card blank and stamped a patchwork square all over, using pretty colour rainbow ink, to give a shabby background - or I think it is anyway. I then stamped the flower from the same stamp set (free with a magazine) using black ink, and coloured them using watercolour pencils. I fussy cut the flowers, layered the image onto the card base, and then added a flower to each of the corners using glue dots.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Cute Card Thursday #569 Wings
Allsorts #507 Kitchen
Sweet Stampin' - Love Your Pet
Addicted to stamps #171 Anything but a square


I am hoping to get the base sorted for my patio this weekend, and the rubble put into the bottom ready for tamping down. Then I might actually be able to get onto my drive properly too. Only problem is I am on clay soil and so it needs to be dry to dig without getting mud stuck everywhere - and it has just started to drizzle!! Grrr.

Here is a picture of where I am at at the moment:
As you can see there is a lot of hardcore to get rid of and on the right hand side (just off the camera shot) is still some cement that I am trying to chip away at. It is taking a little bit of hard work lol. I think I may need a new spade by the time I am finished!

Anyway enjoy your weekend, whatever you are doing,

Hugz Tinz

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card good luck with the patio Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet stamp and lovely creation. Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Sweet Stampin' for our 'Love Your Pets' challenge. We'd love to see you back next challenge too. Hugs, Wends xoxo SS DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card Tinz and who doesn't love House Mouse. Thanks for entering it into Allsorts too. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful bright and cheerful card. Thanks for joining our chalelnge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the bright colours in your card and that image is adorable. Thanks for joining in with us at Sweet Stampin this week - Fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely image, thank you for entering our kitchen challenge at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.