Saturday 2 February 2019

Biker Birthday

I have my step-dads birthday coming up before long (and I still have lots of these darned heavily patterned card blanks to use up) so I decided to see if I could mke something to combine the two haha. Here is what I came up with:
I took one of the card blanks in yellow and added a motorbike topper onto this, with a black matted layer. I die-cut some flowers from patterned paper that I had in my stash, using a die I got free with a magazine. Finally I added a birthday sentiment.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Die-cuttin' Divas #405 Anything Goes
CRAFT - Anything Goes
SimonSaysWednesday - Anything Goes


I also thought I should share with you a photo of Simba during the summer :)
Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.