Tuesday 29 January 2019

Llama Drama

One of the sponsors for the current challenge over at Creative Moments was Dr Digi. We have split into two teams, so I didn't make a card for this one - however I did have one in mind (time ran away from me) and I want to share it with you today, as well as encouraging you to pop along and join in the challenge (and see what the lovely DT created too)!

This was really easy to create too - take a pink A5 card blank and fold along the score line. Using Creative Dies floral star free gift die-cut some olographic gold card. Print the image (Alice the Alpaca) and colour using Promarkers. Then fussy cut the image. Add the sentiment using gold ink and your finished!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:
Die-cuttin' divas #405 Anything Goes
The Male Room #103 Nature
notjustcards - Anything Goes
ikesworld #116 Animals

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

4 comments:

  1. That is so super cute. A lovely card that made me smile :-)
    Thank you for coming to play at IKEsWORLD Challenges.
    Hugz
    IKE x

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sentiment. Thanks for sharing your nature card with us at The Male Room.
    Linby x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quote is fabulous. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent, creativity and imagination at work. I hope to see more of your creativity in the near future. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.