Friday 28 December 2018

Golden Welcome for 2019

Hi guys,

I am back again with the final one of my 2019 calendars. I really need to post a couple up to my parents as I forgot to send them up with them grrr.


For this card I decided to do it as a card design so used a pale yellow card blank and stuck the calendar tab inside. I die-cut a star cut circle using a creatiive dies nesting set and Anita's gold card, and then added the sentiment using a gold paint pen.

For the front I used Crafter's Companion CD-Rom (Succulent Florals) to create the panel, and then used the gold paint pen to add the year. Finally I cut some Marianne Creatables designs from self-adhesive vellum and attached to the card front.


After hosting Christmas we have a house full of food - none of which actually goes together as a meal. I made a ham hock soup from scratch for Christmas Day and it wasn't eaten, so I thought I would try some tonight as it was my first attempt at making this soup. Well it smells like sweaty feet, and doesn't get much better when heated up - so needless to say I decided not to try the soup and I will consider trying to make it again some other time - possibly!

So anyway - I would like to enter my calendar into the following challenges:
notjustcards - Anything Goes
dragonflydreams - Anything Goes
inkspirational #176 Photo (golden accents and feather)

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tinz,
    what a great idea this design is and the colours are so lovely.
    Great image on the fron cover and the inside looks fab.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! I like your design and the gold accents. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.