Sunday 9 December 2018

Desk calender

I have been playing with my calender tabs again. I still have several to use so these ill probably be my focus for my next few creative sessions.

This was created on the computer using a CD-Rom that came with a Quick Cards magazine. I layered several different elements together to make a shaped base card for the calender, which I then printed and fussy cut. I then simply added the calender tab to the vacant space and made a stand for the back.

I would like to enter this calender into the following challenges:
The Paper Players #422 Colour Challenge
dragonfly dreams - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking,

Hugz Tinz

2 comments:

  1. Tinz, your calendar is perfect! Such a practical gift! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shaped edge to your practical gift Tinz - a very organised start to 2019. Thank you for playing along with my colour challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to read my blog (or at least take a look at it) and leaving a comment. They are much appreciated.